i hate ppl false start.
http://www.rjcat.com/schsports/sectrack/ss_home.php?mypage=results/result-14-10.inc
alright man. I fell flat on the ground at the finishing line. total embarrassment. i even
took about 5s to react. dun ask me why. i dun even know the reason why. all i know is that
at the very second when i stepped across the finishing line, i thank God for the completion.
then the next second,
my face was flat on the ground.
crap. i tried too hard to stretch my head?
or just that my feet didnt even land properly on the ground?
GOSH. I DUN EVEN KNOW.
10Boey Jia Qi Rachel CJC 02:41.06
11Megan Chang VJC 02:41.21
12Toh Ai Di Eadelin TPJC 02:41.22
12Ang Kuan Ren VJC 02:41.22
11Megan Chang VJC 02:41.21
12Toh Ai Di Eadelin TPJC 02:41.22
12Ang Kuan Ren VJC 02:41.22
we could smell each other in the race. my position didnt change at all
still remains as 12th in e finals.
yucks.
i'll always rmber theres this vjc won me by a nose and another vjc girl has the same body size as me.
16As soon as Eadelin finished her race, she fell
the ground. At that moment heaven was opened, and she saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on her. 17And a voice from heaven said, "This is my child, whom I love; with her I am well pleased."
TENGCHEONG IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEEEETTT
*To this very tjc girl, you have done so well in the run! i'm so proud of you. continue to shine for God yeah!